Born in 1991 Tehran/Iran
Persian/Gypsy/Azerbaijanian/Armenian styles violin player, Composer, Arranger.
Learned Composing, Harmony, Orchestration by self-study, Inspired by Nicolai Rimsky Korsakov, Hans Zimmer, Fikret Amirov.
Took part in Orchestra conducting a master class with Shardad Rohani in 2014.
Took part in Orchestration and Orchestral Composing master class with Ahmad Pejman in 2016.
Composing music since 15 years old with Persian Suite for Kemance and Piano.
Arrange and record and produce an Azerbaijanian orchestral album "Sari Gelin" (Folklorik and most famous Azerbaijanian songs for chamber orchestra), collaborated with Ramiz Guliev and Etibar Qasimbeyli, 2016.
- Sari Galin for Violin and Baku Philarmonic Orchestra (Performed in Tehran/Vahdat Hall, 2018)
- Jane Maryam (For Violin and Symphonic Orchestra)
- Memories of a Psycho
- Destiny's Door (Bleeding Fingers Competition, Hans Zimmer, 2014)
- Revolution in 3 movements ( For Violin and Chamber Orchestra)
- Persian Gypsy
- Golden Dreams By Javad Maroufi (Arrange and perform for Violin and Chamber Orchestra)
- Former national anthem of Iran for trio Piano, Melodica, Violin (Performed in Tehran/Vahdat hall, 2012)