- Since 2014 learning at the "Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance" : Last year of study (accepted to 2nd year) at the Faculty of Performing Arts, (Classic)Vocal division.
- 2011-2013 Petrozavodsk State Conservatory (Academy) named after A.K. Glazunov. Completed 2 years at the Academy in 2013, and immigrated to Israel.
- Field/Specialty: Music and Theatre art, Opera singing.
- 2007-2011 Arkhangelsk Music College
The qualification of: Performer of Academic Choir, Ensemble in specialty Vocal Art is awarded.
- 2005-2009 Arkhangelsk Music College
The qualification of: Teacher of Musical Instrument Playing, Accompanist in specialty “Musical instrument performance”.
- 1997-2005 Severodvinsk Music School.
Specialties: piano, vocal.
Work Experience and Employment:
- From 03/2017 preparing for the leading role as Dorabella, in the opera «Cosi fan tutte» by M.A. Mozart
- 03/2017: Played a leading role in the opera «The old maid and the thief» by Menotti as Miss Todd.
- 08/2016: Participated in concert with symphonic orchestra at the "Gerard Behar musical center".
- 08/2016: took participated in the opera «Le Nozze di Figaro» by Mozart as Cherubino, as part of the Jerusalem International Opera Master class.
- 03/2016: participated in the first international competition of vocalists named after M. Aleksandrovich and received the title of laureate.
- 02/2016: Played a leading role inopera «La Jolie Parfumeuse» by Offenbach as Bavolet.
- 01/2016: Participated in the finals of Russian romance competition in Petah Tikva and received a special award for self-progress.
- 01/2015: Participated in the finals of Russian romance competition in Petah Tikva.
- 1997-2011 : While studying at the Arkhangelsk Music College participated in two master classes:
06/2009 : participated in a master class of Norway opera singer Anne - Lise Berntsen. On "Vardøya" island in Norway.
12/2008 : participated in a master class of Italian opera singer Wilma Vernokki.
In addition, participated in local and regional competitions, including winning first places at these competitions:
02/2010 : First place in the Arkhangelsk regional competition.
02/2008 : Second place in the Arkhangelsk regional competition.
- While studying at the Severodvinsk music school participated in several festivals:
2001: In age of 11 years took part in the International Jewish child art seminar. After a successful performance awarded to participate in a gala concert at the “Vakhtangov Theater” in Moscow.
1997: In age of 7 years performed at a national child competition the “Morning Star” in Moscow, that broadcasted on the first national channel and advanced the second stage.
- Russian: Native speaker
- English: Moderate level
- Hebrew: Moderate level