Piano, Harpsichord, Pipe Organ, teacher and performer at the High Institute of Music/Damascus. 2012-2019
The pipe organ keeper of Damascus Opera house.
Organist at St. Antoin latin Church. and Orchestra member at the Syrian Symphony Orchestra 2005-2015.
Keyboard performer, Jazz piano, Early Classical music, Piano & pipe organ tuning, Music Educatar.
- Eligibility for preparatory education from the teachers training institute.
- SoundTheatre design l from R.A.D.A British council.
- Pipe organ Maintenance Recommendation from Aug. Laukhuff Germany/Weikershim)
- Master in music from Damascus the higher institute of music (Conservatoire) 2000-2005 Studied piano with Prof .Vladimir Zarietsky and pipe organ+harpsichord with Prof. Alexey Schmitov
- Perfoming arts appreciation Award.
- Achievement award for live sound production.
- Second prize in music festival for sacred music best arrangement.
- Participation award from R.A.D.A in Audio and sound theatre design.