Qatar Music Academy
Woodwind/General Music Teacher
Qatar Music Academy is seeking to hire a Freelancer Woodwind/General Music Teacher (1 year contract) to join the Academy.
To qualify for this role you must meet the following requirements:
• Have Bachelor Degree in Music / Music Education
• Have a broad and thorough knowledge of Woodwind Instruments: Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Oboe, & Bassoon
• Have experience and/or be able to teach early years, music theory, and music appreciation
• Deliver well-planned, engaging and creative learning experiences to classes
• Must demonstrate an understanding of music concepts and be able to communicate those concepts effectively to students
• Must have an advanced understanding of music theory and technique relevant to primary instrument
• Experienced performer (either solo or group)
• Ability to interact effectively with children and adults
To apply for this role please send us a detailed resume/CV by email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
For more information please visit www.qf.org.qa and www.qatarmusicacademy.com.qa